Based on a lot of your emails over the past few months (most of my readers are through RSS email… some 9,000 a day) I’ve tried to be a little more optimistic with my outlook on the coming days, weeks and months ahead. But I gotta tell ya… it’s a damn mess out there right now.
Let’s put it into perspective.
1) Obamacare is a disaster that will cripple the nation, and even its biggest supporters are now starting to see the light.
2) The President is acting like a king, taking our troops into a bizarre war with no end in sight. To make matters worse, much worse, Obama is about to hand over our military operations to an international “committee.”
Let me say that again… the U.S. President is about to hand over our military operations to an international political committee.
3) The economy, which is already close to being in shambles, is about to be rocked even harder.
4) Domestic economic terrorism is happening right before our eyes, and the Department of Justice won’t even acknowledge the situation, much less make a case against the terrorists.
5) World economies are collapsing and most of us don’t even know it.
6) The FBI is basically giving the final wave goodbye to any bit of privacy we have left.
7) Homeland Security ensures privacy and rights no longer exist at public/private functions… such as NCAA sporting events.
8 ) Oil costs are rising, gas prices are skyrocketing, and it’s just going to continue getting worse.
9) We could be drilling for oil here in America, but our President would prefer not to. Instead, he believes we should loan other countries the money to drill for their own oil, so we can eventually buy it from them.
10) Peaceful tea party Americans show up with signs and voice their frustrations, and in doing so are labeled racists. Yet, groups like La Raza spew hatred in the streets every day and there isn’t a word muttered about it.
11) If Mexico or Canada ever fired 50 rockets over the border in a day, we would be inclined to immediately declare war against them and open an unmistakable can of “you’re about to regret that” in retaliation. Yet Israel is constantly dealing with this and not only does the world turn and look the other way, most of the world condemns their defensive response!
So to Tim Pawlenty and the rest of the 2012 candidates, to my fellow tea party activists, to my family and friends, and to all of you elected to protect our rights and liberty as free Americans I ask…
…WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Update: I feel much better now that I know Senator Harry Reid and some of his ilk in the Senate are working hard to… kill an iPhone app they don’t like.
Update 2: I also find it encouraging to see videos of our younger generations taking the situation seriously.
CONTENT WARNING ON LANGUAGE